谁能提供一些经典的英文电影台词最好有中文翻译 急用!

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/04/25 18:29:28

谁能提供一些经典的英文电影台词最好有中文翻译 急用!
谁能提供一些经典的英文电影台词
最好有中文翻译 急用!

谁能提供一些经典的英文电影台词最好有中文翻译 急用!
经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》
  1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
  2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
  3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
  4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
  5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
  6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
  7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
  8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
  9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
  10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
  11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘扬.
  We're going to go ahead and make your day.
  我们将要让你们非常高兴.这里套用了克林特•伊思特伍德的一句台词:
  Go ahead and make my day!
  Make my day: 使我充实,使我高兴
  Gee,thanks. You make my day.
  哈,谢谢.你(这么说)叫我非常高兴.
  Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
  但是你们(电影观众)最终接纳了它们并且纳为自己的语言当中.
  Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
  一个特别的纽带.Bond:双关语,既是“纽带”的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列电影的主角.主持人皮尔斯也是邦德的扮演者之一.
  There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.
  To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
  “The Usual Suspects”惯常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的电影.
  And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
  今晚,我们精选了100句电影台词,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台词.
  winnow: 吹开糠皮, 吹掉, 精选
  So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
  Martini酒是邦德喜欢的一种酒.
  Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
  今晚,电影爱好者们,我在和你说话.我们将会给你一个无法拒绝的出价.We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 这是一个双关语,套用了电影《教父》里边马龙•白兰度的一句著名台词.
  Make an offer: 出价,提出条件
  经典英文电影台词
  NO.1 Forrest Gump
  1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
  2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
  3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
  4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
  5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
  6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
  7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
  8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
  9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
  10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
  11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
  NO. 2 The Lion King
  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
  世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存.
  2. I laugh in the face of danger.
  越危险就越合我心意.
  3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
  我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸.
  4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
  如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它.
  5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
  好像你是死而复生似的.
  6. You can’t change the past.
  过去的事是不可以改变的.
  7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
  对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习.
  8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
  这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
  9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
  我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话.
  10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
  我会补偿你的,我保证.
  NO.3 Gone with The Wind
  1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
  2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
  3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
  4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
  5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
  6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
  7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
  8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
  9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
  10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
  11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
  12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
  NO.4 TITANIC
  1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
  外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
  2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
  我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
  3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
  如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
  4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
  读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
  5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
  只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎.
  6.All life is a game of luck.
  生活本来就全靠运气.
  7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
  我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局.
  8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
  我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活.
  9.To make each day count.
  要让每一天都有所值.(※I like this one )
  10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
  我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易.
  11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
  12.Will you give us a chance to live?
  能不能给我们留一条生路?
  13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
  上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
  14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
  你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去.
  NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
  1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
  2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
  3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
  4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
  5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
  6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
  7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
  8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
  9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
  10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
  11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
  12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
  13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
  14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

谁能提供一些经典的英文电影台词最好有中文翻译 急用! 谁有公主日记1 2的中文台词+英文台词最好能对照下的. 谁能总结一下英文电影里比较经典的台词?或者是经典的语句 求电影中的经典英文对话 ,最好是长一点的,然后能有中文意思! 谁有经典的英文台词或电影前面的英语旁白之类的, 成长的烦恼电影版经典英文台词(有中文) The Italian Job 英文台词哪位朋友能有美国电影The Italian Job(《偷天换日》)的英文台词?最好是全部的台词! 求 真实的谎言 经典英文台词注意是英文台词,最好有中文翻译!不要纯中文!不要百度百科上面的= = 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 最好搞笑的要一部电影内的,不好意思哈 一分钟的英文电影台词我要一个一分钟的英文电影的台词,最好有视频,简单一点,越简单越好.是英文,附加中文的.最好拼出来.急!要励志片子,不要什么爱情片。 求电影里的经典英文台词对白求电影电视剧动画片歌舞剧里的经典英文台词对白,要简单些的不要太长.要求每一句都有中文对照,著名台词出自那部影片,要越多越好. 经典英文电影片段因为是要表演的,所以要片段,最好能加上那段的台词,谢谢!忘了说了,要适合中学生的 求一段经典的英文电影中的台词或是独白 电影《楚门的世界》经典英文台词 谁能提供一些激励高三的话老师让同学每天写一句激励我们的话.生活哲理什么的也行.电影台词,名人名言或者一些经典语句,都行.谁能给说点 谁有《与狼共舞》的英文台词 谁有电影《与狼共舞》的英文台词 经典英文名句有没有一些众人皆知的名句,可以是大片台词,一定要英文的,要注中文啊 功夫熊猫电影台词我要电影配音,请问谁有电影的台词要整部电影的中英文的,不要什么经典片段