求意境寂寞伤感的英文诗,带翻译.

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/05 15:05:16

求意境寂寞伤感的英文诗,带翻译.
求意境寂寞伤感的英文诗,带翻译.

求意境寂寞伤感的英文诗,带翻译.
Fair shepherdesses:
美丽的牧羊女们
Let garlands of sad yew
Adorn your dainty golden tresses.
让那紫杉木花环,装饰你秀美的卷发
I,that loved you,and often with my quill
我,爱你们的人,也常是用这羽茎
Made music that delighted fountain,grove,and hill:
演奏音乐使山泉,树木和小山高兴
I,whom you loved so,and with a sweet and chaste embrace.
而我,你们深爱的人,被你甜蜜而简朴的拥抱
(Yea,with a thousand rarer favours) would vouchsafe to grace,
(是的,以成千珍贵的宠爱) 将赐予优雅
I,now must leave you all alone,of love to pain:
我现在不得不离你们而去,并因爱而痛苦
And never pipe,nor never sing again.
再也不吹起我的风笛,也再不放歌
I must,for evermore,be gone.
我不得不永远地离开
And therefore bid I you
因此我要祝福你
And every one,
以及每一个人
Adieu.
再见