求一首经典的英文爱情诗歌仅求一首.优质.有中文翻译.我觉得满意,再加50积分.在此先拜谢各位.混分的不要来.

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/04 17:01:41

求一首经典的英文爱情诗歌仅求一首.优质.有中文翻译.我觉得满意,再加50积分.在此先拜谢各位.混分的不要来.
求一首经典的英文爱情诗歌
仅求一首.优质.有中文翻译.我觉得满意,再加50积分.在此先拜谢各位.混分的不要来.

求一首经典的英文爱情诗歌仅求一首.优质.有中文翻译.我觉得满意,再加50积分.在此先拜谢各位.混分的不要来.
The Miller’s Daughter 磨坊主的女儿
  --------Alfred Tennyson ————阿尔弗莱德 丁尼生
  It is the miller’s daughter,那是磨坊主的女儿,
  And she is grown so dear,so dear,她是如此的美丽.
  That I would be the jewel 我愿是她耳坠上
  That trembles at her ear:摇曳的珠宝,
  For hid in ringlets day and night,昼夜隐藏在她的发间,
  I’d touch her neck so warm and white.触摸她那温暖白皙的脖颈.
  And I would be the girdle 我愿是她美丽纤腰上
  About her dainty dainty waist,环绕的腰带,
  And her heart would beat against me 当她忧伤或平静时,
  In sorrow and in rest:我可以感受到她的心跳;
  And I should know if it beat right,要想知道她的心跳怎样,
  I’d clasp it round so close and tight.我会紧紧地将她拥抱.
  And I would be the necklace,我愿是她芳香胸前
  And all long to fall and rise 佩戴的项链,
  Upon her balmy bosom,伴随她的欢笑和叹息
  With her laughter or her sighs,整日起伏不定,
  And I would lie so light,so light,就让我轻轻地躺在那里,轻轻地,
  I scarce should be unclasp’d at night.但愿夜里她也不将我摘下.
  参看陶渊明的《闲情赋》,跟它很像,我觉得陶渊明的那段比这还要好.
  To Mary—— 致玛丽——
  Percy Bysshe Shelley 波西 比希 雪莱
  O Mary dear,that you were here 哦,亲爱的玛丽,但愿你在这里,
  With your brown eyes bright and clear.还有你那明亮清晰的褐色眼眸.
  And your sweet voice,like a bird 你甜美的声音,就像鸟儿
  Singing love to its lone mate 为常青藤里孤独的同伴咏唱情歌,
  In the ivy bower disconsolate; 那是我从未听到过的美妙!
  And your brow more…… 你那蹙起的眉头……
  Than the……sky 胜过……
  Of this azule Italy.意大利蔚蓝的天空.
  Mary dear,come to me soon,亲爱的玛丽,快点来到我的身边,
  I am not well whilst thou are far; 当你远在他乡,健康也远离我的身体,
  As sunset to the sphered moon,犹如日落对着满月,
  As twilight to the western star,犹如黎明对着西方的星辰.
  Thou,beloved,are to me.你,我心爱的人,请来到我身边.
  O Mary dear,that you were here,哦,亲爱的玛丽,但愿你在这里,
  The Castle echo whispers'Here!' 城堡的回音低声说:“在这里!”